Raving is one of the best ways to get more of what you want. Look around you and notice what’s going right in your life. Much more than the little irritations of everyday living, we are surrounded by so much to appreciate.
When you take time out of your day to appreciate what you do have and what is going right for you, your mind gets on the band wagon and starts looking for more and more things for you to appreciate. The very same is true when you find things that irritate you. So be conscious of where you are focusing your attention.
It might take some practice but is well worth the effort. Get started with whatever is in front of you that you can’t imagine your life without. Once you begin to focus on the good stuff it gets easier and easier. You are essentially re-training your brain to focus on the wanted rather than the unwanted. Whatever you focus on, you get. No doubt about it. So start looking for what feels good and you’ll be amazed at what happens.
- I first want to appreciate Michelle Dobbins over at http://DailyAlchemy.com/ for featuring me in her blog on Friday. Michelle is a writer, mother and partner to her husband in their HVAC business in Greenville, South Carolina. She is a multi-talented woman and a blessing to everyone in her life. Her questions were so great that I created a FAQ page on my site with them. Thank you, Michelle!
- The weather has been absolutely beautiful here in Central Texas. My peach trees have already bloomed and there are tiny baby peaches everywhere. The tender green of the first leaves of spring warm my heart and remind me of the pure perfection of this amazing world we live in. We enjoyed working out in the yard yesterday, raking leaves and picking up the limbs and debris the wind has been blowing around.
- I’m looking forward to playing tennis this afternoon. Talk about something to rave about… TENNIS! It’s hilarious because we’re really not very good. But, it is a great workout and we just laugh the whole time.
- I LOVE hot tea. Delicious and doesn’t shake me out of my shoes. 🙂
- We spent a fantastic day in San Antonio on Saturday which was Texas Independence Day. On the way home, Dionne read (I feel a technology rave coming) to us about the Battle of the Alamo. We both cried and felt such love and appreciation to all of people, Texans and courageous men from all over that fought and died.
- Technology. How fantastic is that? We’re driving down the road talking about something(ANYTHING) and someone says, I’ll look it up. Out comes the smart phone and any information you might need is right at your finger tips. Amazing!
- I had a 2 hour Skype session with my little sister, Johanna Nuding yesterday. It was so good to see her face and hear of her Italian adventures. We laughed and talked forever. It’s been a while since we’ve gotten to chat and talking on Skype is almost like the being there. I don’t know what I’d do without it. YAY! Thank you technology.
- My son is healthy, happy, making grown up decisions and taking care of business. What a blessing! I truly can’t rave enough about that.
- I’ve created a Meetup group and we have our first meeting this evening!
- My biggest rave is my recognition of how the world works. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I get that what I focus on expands and I create my world on a daily basis. When something shows up I don’t like or appreciate, I say yes and thank you! Thanks for letting me know what I have going on in my vibration. I can feel what it makes me feel without taking it personally or too seriously. My life is my own and I am FREE.
- I also want to RAVE about the beautiful birds I get to watch outside my office window. Beautiful red Cardinals and Bluejays are some of my favorites. The joy I experience from just watching them is palpable. Nature is one of our greatest blessings.
- I almost forgot to RAVE about the completion of my new eBook 4 Tips for Living a Better Life! You can get it for free when you sign up for my newsletter or it will soon be available for purchase on Amazon Kindle. Plus, my book Navigating Your Life is coming along nicely and I’m feeling great about it. 🙂
Start raving today and see what happens for you.
What do you have to rave about?
For everyone that comments with a rave, I’ll put your name in a drawing for a Free Rave or Soothing Session. I’ll draw and announce the results on Friday!
Have a wonderful week!
Leave a Reply