The very kind and talented Ganesh Raam has nominated my blog, crystalnuding for the Shine On and Reality Blog Awards. I am truly honored to get this nomination from Ganesh as I have so enjoyed his writings. Please check out his blog here – http://ganeshraam.wordpress.com/.
Thank you so much, Ganesh for nominating me. I have only been blogging for a couple of months, and your kind words are genuinely appreciated. The connections made and felt throughout our global WordPress community thrill me to no end. It is a powerful thing to join hearts and minds across our wondrous planet. The possibilities are infinite. Many blessings to each of you.
- Show appreciation of the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post
- Add the award logo to your blog
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 5 – 10 or so bloggers you admire
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
- Optional questions (This one I will forego for now to make it easier on everyone!)
Seven things about me that you will not find in my bio:
- I was raised on a ranch in Texas.
- I have 4 sisters.
- I love to cook and love feed people.
- I’m an aspiring photographer and am seeing myself with a better camera. 🙂
- I love growing, cooking and eating (and taking pictures of) food from our small garden, with my partner Dionne. (Then composting and putting it all back.)
- We have a genius wiener dog named Oliver.
- My first genius son, Quentin is a sophomore at the University of Texas.
I am pleased to nominate the following blogs:
Don’t forget to stop by Ganesh’s blog: http://ganeshraam.wordpress.com/
Thank you again, Ganesh!